The Military Construction Boom Gets a $77.3 Billion Boost
and Your $5,000 Zooms to $37,500
BUY Infrastructure Developments Corp (IDVC)
Dear Profit Seeker,
IDVC is an engineering and construction services company that looks to pop 450% to 500% virtually overnight...
If you look at the 2-days charts you will see a 42% increase just in 2 Days! Wow!
Act fast on the moneymaking information in this report because IDVC looks to pop 450% to 500% virtually overnight...
... then it could give you a hefty second surge when word gets out... because...
This multi-billion dollar boom is still a secret!
There's a multi-billion-dollar boom in military construction going on and it remains a secret, which is why you've never even heard of Infrastructure Developments Corp.
And IDVC business is booming!
Understand a "small" project in the military construction sector is still huge. The work IDVC has already done for the military include:
- Building barracks and training facilities,
- Renovating medical and dining facilities,
- Installing new electrical distribution systems,
- Constructing and new water storage facilities,
- Building new access roads and heliports
- Installing and testing bullet-proof and anti-ricochet materials and system
Most military construction jobs are under $10 million
And small-job money is spent fast. In fact, out of its 2011 budget, the DOD plans to spend money as quickly as possible in the following areas:
- $4.2 billion to improve, repair, and modernize DOD facilities, including energy-related improvements
- $1.3 billion for military hospital construction
- $240 million in military construction for child development centers
- $100 million in military construction for warrior transition complexes
- $535 million for other military construction projects, including housing for troops and their families, energy conservation, and National Guard facilities
Take your $40,000 and spend it any way you wish. Or hold on for the second surge and collect $68,000... all from your initial $10,000 investment.
©2010 GBS Alerts, PO Box 64, Gibraltar At GBS we value your privacy, if you believe that you have received this email by mistake please modify your subscription options.
Gbs Alerts sent this email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Gbs Alerts or Gbs Alerts, c/o FanBridge, Inc. - 14525 SW Millikan Way, #16910, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States
This email message is powered by FanBridge: